If you’re thinking about purchasing psychedelic drugs, then the truth about these companies could surprise you.
While psychedelic start-ups claim that they prioritize the needs of patients, their business models don’t necessarily support that.
They’ve adopted aggressive patenting practices to lock out competition and ensure exclusiveness for their products.
They’ve also attempted to create legal fences around new chemicals, chemical formulations, and new applications. These terms refer to new drugs, new applications, and new ways to use psychedelics.
The fact is that psychedelics can be dangerous. While they’re often used as a recreational drug, they are also highly dangerous for your mental health.
Some of the drugs can cause serious mental health issues and lead to permanent damage. Using these drugs should only be done under the supervision of a trained health professional.
Psychedelics are controversial Buy Psychedelics Canada and have been around for many decades. During this time, they were hailed as miracle cures for people with mental disorders.
The new comers scream about their plans to change the world, but many of them are in it for the short term. Some are simply pump-and-dump schemes.
- Canadian mining companies are investing in psychedelics. A four-part series by nonprofit organization Psymposia revealed a trend.
- Before, serious corporations had never ventured near psychedelics. Now, the companies are in a position to raise abundant funds with no scrutiny.
- Professional athletes are jumping on the psychedelic bandwagon as well. Some athletes, including Mike Tyson, have testified to the benefits of psychedelics in treating traumatic brain injury.
- While Tyson’s case is a controversial one, many other studies have shown that the drug helps in the treatment of traumatic brain injuries.
- While the industry has been fueled by money and the drug industry, many in the psychedelic community are wary of these new ventures.
Many people are concerned that the new start-ups will adopt the tactics of Big Pharma. However, many scientists have partnered with psychedelic companies in order to conduct research.
A Harvard professor, for example, has been associated with a psychedelic company.
While the legal status of psychedelics is problematic, there is an increasing amount of medical research to support the use of these drugs.
Studies have shown that they can help with chronic pain, anxiety, and other conditions. The Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research (CPCR).
For example, has reported that psilocybin can help people quit smoking and reduce alcohol dependency.
They’ve also shown that the drug has healing effects for those suffering from depression.
Though psychedelics were once considered illegal, their use has risen in the United States. The federal government categorizes most of them as Schedule 1 drugs.
This classification reflects the fact that they have no recognized medical use and have high abuse potential.
However, researchers at Johns Hopkins have found that psychedelics can improve mental health in people at moderate doses.